Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Riddle Answer: Dig Those Bones!


Excellent guessing, Riddlers! This week we're rolling it back to the age of the dinosaur. Tune in Friday to find out how the answer ties into the children's picture book my little sister, Margo, wants me to tell you about. Stay tuned! See you all around the book block. ; ) ~ F

I cluck around, as you can see. Most likely dinner I shall be. I never keep what is mine, you snatch it up every time. If you knew where I came from, to coop me up would not be fun. Once upon history, my relations would have eaten thee. Erect back legs and teeth to bite, they were full of strength and might. I'm not so big anymore; back then I was a dinosaur. 

Fill in the blank: Answer: Dinosaur




Make time to riddle and rhyme!

62 original riddles and illustrations
Available in all e-book formats

9 comments:

  1. Oh, I like dinosaurs. Looking forward to Friday's book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kiddo and I loved reading books about dinosaurs. Look forward to seeing what Margo picked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi DMS - and I was probably writing my D post then - for Dinosaurs ... but I didn't even get it - went off towards ostriches ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to the new story! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent riddle!! Very clever!
    Sorry I'm always so late!
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh, Dinosaur :D Makes sense, haha. Lovely riddle. <3 And also, dinosaurs are THE BEST.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget